Bertolacci closing in on Genoa loan switch

By Oliver Fisher -

AC Milan midfielder Andrea Bertolacci looks set to return to Genoa after on loan following a disappointing spell with the Rossoneri since arriving in summer 2015.

Sources have reportedly told that Massimiliano Mirabelli and Marco Fassone are set to meet Genoa President Enrico Preziosi in Lugano on Tuesday to discuss the possible return of the Italian midfielder.

Preziosi has announced that he will sell Genoa in the coming hours, but for now he is still in charge of transfer negotiations and identities of the new Genoa owners are still unknown.

The Grifone reportedly want to take Bertolacci on a free loan deal but AC Milan are pushing for them to pay a small sum in order to have their former star back to the club.

The rossoneri have already agreed to pay 30% of Bertolacci’s salary, whilst Genoa would pay the remaining 70%. The player’s agent Alessandro Lucci will also meet Fassone and Mirabelli today, according to Gianluca Di Marzio, with a complete deal not yet found.

Tags AC Milan Andrea Bertolacci Italy Mercato Milan News Rossoneri Serie A
Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.