Chiringuito: Sergio Ramos likely to leave Real Madrid – what the defender has said about Milan

By Oliver Fisher -

Sergio Ramos has apparently declared that he is fascinated by the idea of joining AC Milan, if he were to leave Real Madrid upon the expiry of his contract.

Ramos has entered what is his last year of his contract with Real Madrid and the defender is attracting the interest of some of the big clubs around Europe.

Eduardo Inda (as reported by recently stated that at the moment the parties are very far apart regarding renewal talks, and that Juventus and Milan are also ‘following the evolution of the story’ and are waiting for the right moment to launch their attempt.

It seems as though Milan might have an advantage over all others in the race to land Ramos, as writer Cristobal Soria – a friend of the Real Madrid captain – spoke to El Chiringuito about what his future holds.

“I know Sergio’s obsession, he wants to stay at Real Madrid, but I see him more outside than inside. Percentages? For me he has a 20% chance of staying and 80% of leaving,” he said (via OneFootball).

Ramos currently earns €11.7m per season, a figure definitely out of Milan’s reach, but the report adds how the 34-year-old recently showed his appreciation for Milan.

“After Real Madrid in the world comes Milan. Nobody has the history of these two clubs,” he said.

Tags AC Milan Sergio Ramos


  1. Tony says:

    Better cut his wages to about 3-5M and then that would be acceptable. More likely to see him head to Inter-Miami with Beckham

  2. Ahmed Mohammed says:

    Welcome in advance

Comments are closed

Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.