AC Milan midfielder Sandro Tonali has made the list of CIES Football Observatory’s top 20 most promising youngsters born in 2000.
As Football Italia reports, there are two Italian players who make the top 20 list with one of them being Tonali and the other being Everton-owned striker Moise Kean who occupy 19th and 20th respectively.
Tonali arrived at Milan on a loan with option to buy deal from Brescia last summer and has already made four appearances for Italy’s senior national team, with the potential of him featuring in the European Championships this summer.
Two other players from Serie A make the list in Dejan Kulusevski of Juventus and Cagliari’s Sebastian Walukiewicz.
The full list is as follows…
1. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
2. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
3. Erling Braut Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
4. Sven Botman (Lille)
5. Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid)
6. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
7. Phil Foden (Manchester City)
8. Ferran Torres (Manchester City)
9. Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus)
10. Jonathan David (Lille)
11. Sergino Dest (Barcelona)
12. Max Aarons (Norwich City)
13. Illan Meslier (Leeds United)
14. Maxence Lacroix (Wolfsburg)
15. Wesley Fofana (Leicester City)
16. Sebastian Walukiewicz (Cagliari)
17. Aurelien Tchouameni (Monaco)
18. Abner Vinicius (PA Paranaense)
19. Sandro Tonali (Milan)
20. Moise Kean (PSG)