CM: Milan will allow €25m man to leave amid West Ham, Wolves links; China an option

By Oliver Fisher -

AC Milan are prepared to allow midfielder Franck Kessie to leave next month amid interest from the Premier League, according to a report.

We reported last week that the Rossoneri are ready to allow Kessie to leave if their asking price is met, as his agent had been told during a meeting that his client is no longer considered fundamental to the project.

Vito Angele also told us that interest from the Premier League is still alive with West Ham and Wolverhampton having already initiated contacts, and Milan having set a valuation of €25million.

According to Calciomercato.com, Kessie will be allowed to leave Milan in January. They add that the Premier League hypothesis is concrete, while at the moment the Chinese one is to be excluded.

Meanwhile, MilanNews.it reported on Tuesday that Arsenal’s Granit Xhaka or Manchester United’s Nemanja Matic could be brought in as potential replacements, with Ismael Bennacer likely to shift to mezzala.

Tags AC Milan Franck Kessie