CorSport: West Ham hold fresh talks over Milan midfielder; €25m offer on the table

By Oliver Fisher -

There have been new contacts between West Ham and the entourage and Franck Kessie over a January move, a report claims.

We reported two weeks ago that the Rossoneri are ready to allow Kessie to leave if their asking price is met, as his agent had been told during a meeting that his client is no longer considered a cornerstone of Elliott Management’s project.

Vito Angele then told us that Premier League duo West Ham and Wolves are interested, while Calciomercato.com then agreed on December 31 that Kessie is no longer considered unsellable.

According to the latest update from il Corriere dello Sport – as cited by Calciomercato.com – there have been new contacts between Kessie’s representatives and the Hammers with a view to try to buy him from Milan in January.

The newspaper goes on to claim that an offer of €25million has been made, but Calciomercato recently reported that Milan are holding out for €30m for the 22-year-old Ivorian.

Tags AC Milan Franck Kessie