The Ardon Jashari saga should officially reach its conclusion by Wednesday at the latest, one way or another.
This morning’s edition of Corriere della Sera (via MilanNews) reports that Club Brugge have 48-72 hours to give their response to Milan’s latest offer. If it doesn’t come, then the directors will abandon the pursuit once and for all, because they are ‘tired of waiting’.
Read SempreMilan ad-free and get access to exclusive news. Click here for a free trial!
Breaking point
Milan have no intention of raising their latest offer of €33.5m plus €4.5m in bonuses. The offer will therefore remain unchanged, so either Club Brugge gives their approval in the next two or three days or the Rossoneri will change their target.
That is assuming they don’t decide to stick with their current midfield, where Samuele Ricci and Luka Modric have already arrived. This seems unlikely though given that over €35m has been set aside for a final piece.

In Belgium, however, they continue to reiterate that €40m is the asking price. That is the offer that has come from the Premier League, and Saudi club Neom put forward €45m. The Diavolo have no intention of participating in a bidding war and has therefore given the Belgians an ultimatum.
The Rossoneri are confident they’ve done their best and are still banking on Jashari, who has been pushing for the move for weeks. Club Brugge, however, continue to resist and haven’t granted the Swiss’s wish for now.
If the green light does not come, Milan will consider alternatives such as Javi Guerra. He appears to be very close to renewing his contract with Valencia, though the Rossoneri could turn his head. It’s also possible that the funds could be reallocated to other areas.




So basically nobody even questioned his relatives claiming Brugge promised to sell him for 32M which is his Transfermarkt valuation estimate? That is 100% a lie. I just hope we don’t get this dishonest family into the Milan family…
There are solutions and where are the agents or are they also pining for a bigger payday…you can never trust the interested parties in all this…the poor boy is left to fight for his dream alone.
Wasted already too much time dwelling on him. Move now.
100%. Should have moved on before the last offer.
Pay the money and get the boy
Don’t trust sempremilan site posts because they are liars and biased.
Brugge has already rejected Milan’s offer. Milan is waiting for them to change their mind.
Yet, you keep coming by every day and commenting on their “lies and biases”…
They aggregate and repost …
i think he is good he is better musah loftus fofana he has his heart to milan
So if Milan is tired, what is Milan going to do ?
Do nothing…
Just like give an ultimatum to a stone to move itself.
just waiting. LOL.
We should walk away. Brugge paid 6m and are now refusing 6x what they paid for after 1 season. We don’t need him. I suggest we give comotto or other youngsters like bondo a chance. Besides we’re not in Europe so we don’t need a big squad. We have enough cover to deal with the season ahead. If we really want a young mid, we should test manu for Kone mainoo.
Jashari is specific request from Allegri.
But our management is trying not to sign him by playing a trick then we loose him anyway.
If Brugge is rejecting a bid 6x larger than what they paid for him last year, should we continue to bid up the price? 40m for a Belgian league player? Look at Ricci, he was a quality and proven player and we paid 20m. Unproven Jashari for 40m is too risky, not worth it. half fit bennacer is better than Jashari for 40m.
I find this transfer saga very amusing…
It appears Jashari has an agreement with the club Brugge to leave at a good price.
Ac Milan has met this price with an extra 1m according to reports.
The lad wants the AC Milan move.
Other clubs wants to spoil the show by offering more money. And Brugge likes the more money.
Bigger can’t accept higher bids because the lad doesn’t wants to go.
Milan won’t give higher, because they that what they’ve offered is fair.
Milan are not walking away, because then, they leave the boy stranded to join another club he doesn’t want or stays in the club he is no longer interested in playing for.
But Brugge will like Milan to walk away, so that the pressure to choose will fall on Jashari. until then, the pressure remains on them.
Sweet drama.
At least there have been other interesting transfer drama like Morata-Galatasaray, Lookman-Atalanta, and the grande Nico-Barcelona
And who can guarantee to clowns furlani and tare that javi guerra’s price wiĺl not explode when they go knocking around??? They have hardly shown they have a knack to deal with these situations because they both look more stupid and foolish with every day that passes …..