O Jogo: Porto winger excluded from squad as negotiations with Milan continue slowly

By Oliver Fisher -

AC Milan are still in talks with Porto over a deal for winger Jesus Corona and a clue may have arrived that discussions are going well, a report claims.

O Jogo writes that contacts between Porto and Milan have been constant, and a source familiar with the newspaper assured them that negotiations are advancing slowly. A difference between the amount ​​offered by the Rossoneri and the amount that Porto want still exists, but an acknowledgement of the talks seems to have arrived.

The Mexican was left out of the Porto squad, at a time when the possibility of leaving remains on the table. Porto boss Conceição opted to exclude Tecatito from the options for this Saturday’s game, after having used him during the second half of the game against Marítimo last week.

His performance was far from brilliant, and it could be that it is the last time the 28-year-old is seen in a blue and white shirt, as per the paper.


READ MORE: Atalanta forward set to stay despite persistent Milan interest – what could change things

Tags AC Milan jesus corona

3 Comments

  1. Zoro Caloro says:

    Noooooo, please no… so expensive and not worth it at all. He will be the next samu in 1 year.

  2. Kourosh says:

    I don’t like this guy all that much, but if he’s going to be the replacement for Castillejo then fine. Anyone is better than Castillejo.

    More importantly, we need an attacking midfielder though.

    1. Gary says:

      Exactly. Management is being too quiet about the attacking midfielder search. Sounds like nobody is coming

Comments are closed

Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.