Official: AC Milan confirm signing of Monaco striker Pietro Pellegri on initial loan deal

By Oliver Fisher -

AC Milan have officially announced that they have signing Pietro Pellegri from Monaco on an initial loan deal.

A statement on the club’s official website has confirmed that Pellegri has joined the Rossoneri on a temporary basis with the option of permanent acquisition which becomes an obligation upon the occurrence of certain conditions. The player will wear the number 64 shirt.

The forward made his Serie A debut on 22 December 2016, at the age of 15, during a game against Torino. He went on to collect 9 appearances in Serie A and 1 in the Coppa Italia before he moved to Monaco.

He appeared 22 times in Ligue 1 and once in the French cup, scoring a total of 5 goals in his senior career so far (3 in Serie A and 2 in Ligue 1).

The player should therefore be available for Sunday’s game against Cagliari at San Siro, which will be the first home game of the new season for Stefano Pioli’s side.


READ MORE: Milan could complete five operations before the market closes – the details

Tags AC Milan Pietro Pellegri

2 Comments

  1. qqq says:

    Well, all I hope that he’ll start banging 20+ a season & become a club legend.

    1. Avirose says:

      Considering Kaio Jorge signed with Juventus and got injured immediately, ruling himself out for a month or two, I guess mother luck is with Milan, I wish Pietro all the best , forza milan

Comments are closed

Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.