AC Milan did something that they haven’t done in over 30 years during Tuesday’s stunning fightback against Juventus.
The Rossoneri roared back from 2-0 down to score four times in 18 minutes through Ibrahimovic (penalty), Kessie, Leao and Rebic and win 4-2 to continue their incredible form since the resumption of Serie A.
Below are some of the key stats from the win, courtesy of the club’s official website…
- Milan have scored four Serie A goals against Juventus for their first time since March 1989 (4-0).
- The Rossoneri haven’t come from two goals down to win since October 2016 (4-3 against Sassuolo).
- Zlatan Ibrahimović has had a hand in eight goals in nine games as a starter with AC Milan this season (five goals, three assists).
- AC Milan haven’t scored at least two goals in five games in a row in Serie A since January 2013.
- For the first time in Serie A, Ante Rebić has both scored and assisted in a single game.