Home » Berlusconi admits that the Milan sale ‘is a disaster’
Berlusconi admits that the Milan sale ‘is a disaster’
By SempreMilan -

Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi isn’t enjoying life at the moment. Though recent reports have the Chinese Consortium (whose members aren’t completely known to Fininvest, either) is set to buy 70% of the club’s shares in the short term, and press for the remaining 30% later on. 

Speaking to members of the public during an electoral tour, PianetaMilan.it were able to overhear him saying that he “can’t stand these Chinese guys anymore. And yet I’m supposed to be negotiating the sale of the club to them, it’s a disaster”.

“I’ve been trying to learn Chinese. I’ve learned seven words in a week”.

Oh dear.

Via Calciomercato.com

Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.