AC Milan to wear special shirts ahead of next men and women’s games – photo

By Oliver Fisher -

The AC Milan squad will wear special shirts before the start of their match against Fiorentina on Sunday and before the Women’s game against Inter on May 7.

The club have announced via their official website that the shirts were made with an innovative garment-to-garment recycling method as part of PUMA’s RE:JERSEY project, which aims to reduce waste and pave the way towards more circular production models in the future.

The shirts are made with 75% repurposed football jerseys and the remaining 25% comes from SEAQUAL ® MARINE PLASTIC.

Casper Stylsvig, Chief Revenue Officer at AC Milan, said: “AC Milan is a Club that truly believes in the social value of football. Sustainability is an important value for all of us at the Club, we need to do our part to protect the future of our planet, so we are delighted to join this initiative with our partner PUMA and be part of the RE:JERSEY project.”

Tags AC Milan

1 Comment

Comments are closed

Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.