Conte: “There’s a 60 percent chance that I’ll stay in Italy”

By Oliver Fisher -

Reported AC Milan target Antonio Conte has claimed there is a “60% chance” that he will manage in Serie A next season.

The former Chelsea boss continues to be linked with a return to Italy, with rumours interest from the Rossoneri’s rivals Inter, Roma and Juventus.

Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United have also been credited with interest in hiring Conte, while it was recently claimed that he would take the Milan job based on two conditions.

Le Iene asked if there was a chance of him ending up in Paris or Manchester, to which he replied: “No.”

He added: “I can’t say ‘yes’ to any team because nothing’s there. I haven’t talked to any Serie A clubs personally yet, it’s still a bit early.

“There’s a 60 percent chance that I’ll stay in Italy, 30% that I’ll go abroad and 10% that I’ll wait.” 

Tags AC Milan Antonio Conte Notification
Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.