Premier League side West Ham have a concrete interest in signing midfielder Franck Kessie and have placed an offer, a report claims.
We reported two weeks ago that the Rossoneri are ready to allow Kessie to leave if their asking price is met, as his agent had been told during a meeting that his client is no longer considered a cornerstone of Elliott Management’s project.
Vito Angele then told us that Premier League duo West Ham and Wolves are interested, while Calciomercato.com then agreed on December 31 that Kessie is no longer considered unsellable.
Now, according to an update from il Corriere dello Sport (via MilanNews.it), the Hammers have firmed up their interest by making an official bid for the Ivorian.
At the moment though, the offer from the London club has been deemed insufficient as it is below the €25million that Milan are currently asking for in order to part with the 23-year-old.