The pre-season tour in the United States has come to an end and AC Milan are already back in Italy. A hectic month is on the cards, with four friendlies left before the season opener against Bologna.
Milan played three games in the States, drawing one and losing two, and now have four friendlies left before the stay of the season. Training will resume on Sunday. Down below is the entire schedule of the Rossoneri in August, including two league games.
- Monza v AC Milan, Trofeo Silvio Berlusconi, Tuesday 8 August 21:00 CEST – U-Power Stadium
- AC Milan v Trento, Wednesday 9 August 18:00 CEST – Milanello
- AC Milan v Étoile Sportive du Sahel, Saturday 12 August 18:00 CEST – Milanello
- AC Milan v Novara, Sunday 13 August 11:00 CEST – Milanello
- Matchday 1, Bologna v AC Milan, Monday 21 August 21:00 CEST (DAZN) – Stadio Dall’Ara
- Matchday 2: AC Milan v Torino, Saturday 26 August 20:45 CEST (DAZN/Sky) – Stadio San Siro
There could be some additional reinforcements for Stefano Pioli’s side from the mercato, such as a new deputy left-back. Samuel Chukwueze and Yunus Musah, who didn’t take part in the USA tour, have already been secured and will give Milan a boost.
However, it’s clear that Stefano Pioli and his men have a lot of work ahead if they want to be ready for the season opener. The players simply need to play more together and find their groove.