AC Milan will be looking to continue their 10-game unbeaten run and add another to the win column when they face Sampdoria on Wednesday.
Here are the best stats ahead of the game at the Marassi…
- AC Milan lead by 63 wins to 30 against Sampdoria in Serie A (D30).
- Sampdoria have won only three of their last 14 games against AC Milan in Serie A, sharing four draws and losing seven.
- AC Milan have won 23 of their trips to Marassi against Sampdoria in Serie A (19 wins for the hosts and 19 draws).
- The Blucerchiati have won their last two home games against AC Milan – they’ve never beaten the Rossoneri in three consecutive home matches in the league.
- None of Sampdoria’s last seven home games in Serie A have ended level (W3 L4), since a goalless draw with Sassuolo in January.
- AC Milan have scored 28 goals in 10 games post-lockdown in Serie A, as many as they had scored in their previous 26 games of the season.
- Milan manager Stefano Pioli is unbeaten against Claudio Ranieri in Serie A as a manager (D3 W1).
- Manolo Gabbiadini is the most used outfield player by Claudio Ranieri this season (26 appearances), whilst no player has scored more goals for Sampdoria than Gabbiadini since the Italian’s appointment (10, alongside Fabio Quagliarella).
- Milan’s Hakan Calhanoglu has equalled his most prolific top-flight season scoring eight goals (alongside 2014/15 with Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga).
- AC Milan striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already scored five goals in eight league games against Sampdoria (one for Juventus and four for Inter).
- He’s out through injury, but Alessio Romagnoli played 30 games, scoring twice, for Sampdoria in Serie (2014/15).
- Giacomo Bonaventura has scored four goals in eleven Serie A matches against Sampdoria. He’s only scored more against Napoli (five).