Home » Berlusconi close to selling 70% of Milan to the Chinese consortium
Berlusconi close to selling 70% of Milan to the Chinese consortium
By Isak Möller -

It looks like AC Milan are closer and closer to being taken over by a consortium of Chinese investors.

China Daily is reporting that the group – which includes the Evergrande group – has reached an agreement with the current ownership to buy 70% of Milan, with negotiations still in progress to acquire the other 30% of the Rossoneri. The whole transaction should cost something like €700 million.

The Chinese consortium would not take over the running of the club, with Berlusconi remaining in charge for 2-3 years until it is acquired in full

Here’s a curious detail: Fininvest have requested a full list of all the members of the consortium, how many they are and what percentage of the club they will each be taking on.

Were the two sides were to agree to everything, they should agree to a contract between June 15th and June 20th.

Written by Edo Dalmonte, Via Calciomercato.com

Tags Berlusconi Milan
Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.