Barbara will be president if sale to Chinese goes through

By Oliver Fisher -

AC Milan appear to be edging closer to being taken over by the Chinese consortium.

This includes the Evergrande group, but their full composition isn’t known, even by Fininvest.

The takeover is meant to happen in two stages, with 70% of the club being bought immediately, and the remaining 30% three years later.

So far, we’d heard that Silvio Berlusconi would remain as president for the interveneing period. Well, we were right about the Berlusconi part: it’ll be daughter Barbara who will run the club, if the Corriere dello Sport can be believed.

Her presence will be key in the building of a new stadium for the club, and to grow the club’s brand overseas.

Written by Edo Dalmonte, Via

Tags AC Milan Berlusconi Milan Rossoneri Serie A Takeover
Serie A Standings

Live football scores . Current table, fixtures & results.