Milan were, pounced on, trampled and kicked to the curb in this evening’s outing against Roma. With an awful performance comes awful stats, here are the stats from the San Siro.
- Milan faced 17 shots in the first half of the match, more than any other game this season.
- Gabriel Paletta will be suspended when Milan take on Atalanta on Saturday. The defender has now picked up four red cards this season, and two direct sending offs. The most in Europe’s top five leagues.
- The Italo-Argentine, Paletta has also now concede three penalties in Serie A this season. All at home (Torino, Sampdoria, Roma).
- This is the first time since January of 1935 that Roma have put four goal passed the Rossoneri at the San Siro.
- Mario Pasalic’s goal today was his fifth of the season. His personal best in a top five European league. He scored 11 for Hajduk Split in the Croatian League.